The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror has been delighting (and horrifying) Guests at Walt Disney World since 1994. It set new records at Disney-MGM Studios (now Disney’s Hollywood Studios) when it opened and still remains one of the most thrilling attractions at any Disney Park. What makes the attraction a true classic, though, is the incredible detail that went into its design. The backstory, the details, and the overall experience have earned Tower of Terror a strong reputation. In fact, many consider it to be the best attraction that Walt Disney Imagineering has ever created. In this Imagineer Podcast episode, we’ll explore the history, details, and facts that make Tower of Terror so incredible, and we’ll ride this attraction together through binaural 360 degree audio.
How does the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror rank on your list of Disney attractions? What do you love most about this ride? Which version is your favorite? Send me your feedback via email or through direct or public message at any of the following and [with your permission] I’ll include your message in a future show:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ImagineerPodcast
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ImagineerPodcast
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/ImagineerAudio
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/imagineerpodcast/
- Share your feedback via voicemail: 516-406-8376
How to Support the Show
- Share the podcast with your friends
- Rate and review on iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-imagineerpodcasts-podcast/id1244558092
- Become a VIP Member on Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/imagineerpodcast
- Purchase merchandise – https://www.teepublic.com/stores/imagineer-podcast?ref_id=8929
Enjoy the show!