Happy Star Wars Day! Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge was first announced back at the D23 Expo in August 2015 for Disneyland and the Walt Disney World Resort. Since then, Walt Disney Imagineering and Lucasfilm have given us only sneak peaks of what we can come to expect. In this special May 4th Imagineer Podcast episode, we’ll uncover what we’ve learned so far in this mostly spoiler-free episode. We’ll discuss what to expect from the food, merchandise, land, and of course the major attractions, including Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run, and Rise of the Resistance. Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge will open its doors at Disneyland Park on May 31, 2019 and at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World on August 29, 2019. Rise of the Resistance will not be open on these dates but is expected to open its doors later in 2019.
What are you looking forward to most from Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge? What other surprises do you think might be in store? Send me your feedback via email or through direct or public message at any of the following and [with your permission] I’ll include your message in a future show:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ImagineerPodcast
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ImagineerPodcast
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/ImagineerAudio
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/imagineerpodcast/
- Share your feedback via voicemail: 516-406-8376
How to Support the Show
- Share the podcast with your friends
- Rate and review on iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-imagineerpodcasts-podcast/id1244558092
- Become a VIP Member on Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/imagineerpodcast
- Purchase merchandise – https://www.teepublic.com/stores/imagineer-podcast?ref_id=8929
Enjoy the show!