Some of the biggest events of the year at Walt Disney World are the RunDisney races. There are so many aspects of RunDisney that make it special: it turns runners into Disney fans and Disney fans into runners, it encourages people to be their very best, and it creates a positive community of goal-setting go-getters, just to mention a few! In this two-part Imagineer Podcast series, our group discusses everything you need to know about RunDisney, including which races to choose, how to register, how to plan your Walt Disney World vacation around the events, how to train for the races, the RunDisney experience, and the emotional gratification of completing a RunDisney event.
Which RunDisney events have you done before (and how many)? Are there any additional tips you would offer first-time runners? If you haven’t run with RunDisney before, which race do you think you might start with? Send me your feedback via email or through direct or public message at any of the following and [with your permission] I’ll include your message in a future show:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ImagineerPodcast
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ImagineerPodcast
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/ImagineerNews
- Facebook Group (ImagiNation): https://www.facebook.com/groups/imagineerpodcast/
- Share your feedback via voicemail: 516-406-8376
Learn more about RunDisney: https://www.rundisney.com
Join our Imagineer Podcast Run Team: https://imagineerpodcast.blog/runteam/
Follow Our Run Captain for training & advice: https://www.instagram.com/runningthruwonderland/
How to Support the Show
- Share the podcast with your friends
- Rate and review on iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-imagineerpodcasts-podcast/id1244558092
- Join the Imagineer Society – https://www.patreon.com/imagineerpodcast
- Purchase merchandise – https://www.teepublic.com/stores/imagineer-podcast?ref_id=8929
Enjoy the show!